Florent Mollet has been announced for several hours on the FC Nantes‘ table, but he will sign for FCN in the next few hours.
FC Nantes is about to register its first recruit of the winter mercato. After having targeted Andy Delort, Jeff Reine-Adélaïde or Morgan Sanson, it is finally Florent Mollet who should sign with the Canaries in the next few hours. Indeed, after having made a first offer to the leaders of Schalke 04 on Thursday, FC Nantes would have obtained the agreement of the leaders of the Bundesliga, according to the information of journalist David Phelippeau.
The final amount of the operation would be around 1.5 million euros including bonus. Player of Montpellier HSC last year, the 31-year-old did not succeed in imposing himself with Schalke 04, and will therefore make his return to Ligue 1. The journalist also said that he should arrive Tuesday at FC Nantes. On all fronts since the beginning of the mercato, Florent Mollet should not be the only recruit to arrive at FCN in the coming days.
FC Nantes Mercato : Andy Delort is getting closer and closer to FCN
It is the big file of the winter mercato of Nantes for the moment. Announced on the departure of OGC Nice, the Algerian striker, Andy Delort, is getting closer and closer to FC Nantes. A few days ago, the 31-year-old refused an offer from Turkey and made FCN his priority for the second half of the season.
After announcing the agreement for Florent Mollet, the journalist David Phelippeau said that the case of Andy Delort was going very well for FC Nantes. It is very likely that the file will be closed in the next few hours, which would make Andy Delort the second FCN recruit after Florent Mollet.